New Homes Sales Negotiator for this independent Estate Agency in Kensington, West London
Permanent Kensington, West London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2022-03-11 11 March 2022 Closing date for applications: 11 May 2022
An excellent opportunity has arisen within an upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London and internationally
The company works with many of the country’s leading house builders, ensuring their clients are not only being offered high quality new build properties but are carefully selected in areas undergoing massive regeneration for strong investment potential.
To be considered you should have a proven track record in a senior sales position within estate agency with any new homes experience being highly beneficial. Our client is looking for an energetic individual who thrives on working with people, under pressure and in a competitive environment.
Duties will include the following:
- Calling company client database about specific developments
- Qualifying new applicants
- Achieving KPI’s including sales targets
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stakeholders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, through to the exchange of contracts and completion of the sale.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in your work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
The position comes with a basic salary of £23,000 to £25,000 with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £45,000. There will also be a pooled car and Zipcar account available for you to use. Our client also offers an extensive benefits package including ongoing training and development to help you improve your qualifications, holiday scheme (the longer you stay, the more holiday you are entitled you), access to high profile events and much more!
You will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays from 10am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.