New Homes Sales Associate at this upmarket Estate Agency in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2019-06-05 05 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 05 August 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the successful Residential Development Team. Based in their Mayfair office, the Residential Development Division spans across the UK and Middle East, selling a diverse range of new developments throughout London and other regional areas. Our client works with many of the country’s leading house builders, ensuring their clients are not only being offered high quality new build properties but are carefully selected in areas undergoing massive regeneration for strong investment potential.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a senior sales position within estate agency. Our client is looking for an energetic individual who thrives on working with people, under pressure and in a competitive environment.
Duties will include the following:
- Calling company client database about specific developments
- Qualifying new applicants
- Achieving KPI’s including sales targets
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stakeholders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, through to the exchange of contracts and completion of the sale.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in your work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
The position comes with a generous basic salary of £24,000 with on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £45,000 plus other company benefits.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. You will be required to work occasional Saturdays for viewings and launches.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.