New Homes Negotiator-Residential & Commercial Development
Permanent , Canary Wharf | £60k to £80k 80000
Job Posted: 2014-11-11 11 November 2014 Closing date for applications: 11 January 2015
One of the world’s leading commercial real estate firms who are currently expanding it’s residential division, are looking to recruit an experienced property professional to develop and assist in driving forward their New Homes department. Your remit will involve promoting and selling their London property portfolio and as a consequence, it is vital that you are experienced in Land, New Homes or Site Sales. It would also be highly beneficial if you have previous experience of working within the city.
This company is incredibly busy at the moment and their development team have some amazing stock for sale throughout London. This role will involve selling their recent development which consists of 10,000 units based in Canary Wharf.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be extremely confident, driven, determined and hard – working. Your efforts and results will be rewarded with a competitive salary that will very much depend on your level of ability and experience, but the package will include a substantial basic salary along with commission & bonuses. The salary range is likely to be in the region of £60,000 to £80,000 but is negotiable for the right candidate.
The duties of the role will include:
- Sourcing new off-plan opportunities from use of current company databases, planning portals and agents and land generation vehicles.
- Identifying all comparables relating to the site in question
- Assimilating all comparables, old and new, identified by dotted street plan of the location
- Compiling pricing report with £’s per square foot on a table
- Producing Development Assessment and report
- Producing profit and loss reports as standard format
- Producing file with research and supporting information as per templates already in existence
- Digesting and understanding sales rates, location differentials, old and new differentials
- Monitoring market trends and regional bias to assist in acquisitions strategies.
It is also important to know that this role will initially be worked in shifts. With their opening hours being 9am-7pm, they will ask negotiators to either work 9am-5pm or 11am-7pm. There will also be weekend work required.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org