New Homes Manager – Estate Agency Group – West London & Middlesex
Permanent Pinner, Middx | £40k Inc Benefits OTE
Job Posted: 2017-01-12 12 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 12 March 2017
This award-winning estate agency group has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced New Homes Manager to join their Land & New Homes team.
The successful candidate will be used to dealing with developers and house builders, site sales and preparation of sites in readiness for sale. This person will also need to be able to communicate at all levels, be smartly presented and articulate, and continually be looking for business opportunities for the company.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new instructions for the business both in terms of new homes and related services within the group including Lettings and Residential Sales
- Generating fee income from new business won including land fees
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date tout and filing system with all current and pending development sites listed. This should also include a clear strategy to highlight target instructions
- Ensuring that staffing costs and associated expenditure are kept to a minimum with the sole aim to increase profit margin
- Ensuring that exceptional client service standards are delivered both in verbal and written communications
- Ensuring regular client contact and reporting in line with the expectations of the clients
- Working closely with the residential sales and lettings offices to ensure that all staff are motivated to drive buyer activity towards each new development
- Delivering exceptional levels of cross selling associated services within the Group to include mortgages, conveyancing, lettings, assisted move, part exchange and house to sell opportunities
- Working to the department’s business plan and objectives.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritise
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Thorough understanding of the New Homes industry and expectations
- Worked for a developer or estate agent at senior level for a minimum of 3 years
- Proven ability at winning new business at senior level
You must hold a full UK/EU driving licence and have access to your own transport. With new homes business levels at an all-time high this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very successful business going forward.