New Homes Business Development Manager – Residential Estate Agency Group
Permanent , Berkshire | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2014-08-18 18 August 2014 Closing date for applications: 18 October 2014
This leading Estate Agency Group has a successful network of offices, predominantly in Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey. The company is currently seeking to recruit a confident self-starter to work within their Land & New Homes Department. The position will be based in their Wokingham office.
Within this important role, you will be responsible for securing further new homes sites for the group, in addition to those being sourced by the Land team. The geographical area will predominantly be across Berkshire, though will extend beyond that to outlying areas.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you should have estate agency experience to at least valuer level, possibly some new homes exposure or at least a good understanding of the residential development industry. You will also need to have good communication and organisational skills, as well as an outgoing positive attitude, with the ability to build new relationships from scratch. Reporting at a senior level, this is a demanding and exciting role that is a key part of our client’s expansion plans.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Procuring agent-free new homes sites prior to launch
- Canvassing unsuccessful developments from the competition
- Creating relationships with direct sales new homes sites
- Compiling and maintaining comprehensive market research
- Building strong relationships with key decision makers at board level of target developers
- Working with the company’s directors and branch managers for successful site launches, sales processes and after-sales service to ensure the excellent attention to detail and service levels are reached
- Driving ‘everything new homes’ revenue into the department
The skills required for this role:
- New homes experience a bonus but not mandatory
- Residential sales experienced essential
- Target driven and dynamic
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer facing skills
- Able to work under pressure, meet and exceed deadlines / targets
- Energy, enthusiasm and a good motivator
This opportunity will come with an excellent salary, including an initial guarantee, a bonus, un-capped earning potential, a company car or an allowance, and quarterly and annual award incentives. The initial package is likely to equate to c. £40,000 though this is negotiable and will very much depend on the level of experience of the successful candidate. This role is Monday to Friday so would suit an experienced Estate Agent looking to no longer work longer hours or weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org