New Homes Area Sales Manager – Leading Residential Estate Agency – Oxfordshire.
Permanent , Oxfordshire | £50k to £100k Inc Benefits OTE 100000
Job Posted: 2016-01-12 12 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 March 2016
This leading residential estate agency handles sales, lettings, residential developments, property management and mortgages throughout a network of offices. The company has also won numerous awards and prides itself on offering exceptional customer service and being a leader within its sector. The company is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager to join its successful, expanding Residential Development and Investment team. The ideal candidate will be commercially driven and have a proven track record of delivering new business projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for new homes business development with existing clients, as well as expanding the new homes business; pitching for, and winning new business.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in residential agency and/or new homes developments
- Proven track record of successfully delivering new business projects
- Ability to maximise development value for clients
- Worked for a new homes developer or within the estate agency industry, and ideally within the region for at least 2 years
- Had success in generating new business opportunities and nurturing relationships with past and future clients, offering excellent service and taking personal responsibility for delivering results
- The ability to manage expectations and identify opportunities where and when they exist, with responsibility for the department’s performance and ability to reach set goals.
This position is to cover the company’s network of offices throughout Oxfordshire and will come with a basic salary of c. £50,000, a car allowance, and on target earnings of c. £100,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org