New Business Sales Consultant – Estate Agency Software Provider – Leatherhead, Surrey
Permanent Leatherhead, Surrey | £27k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2015-12-07 07 December 2015 Closing date for applications: 07 February 2016
This well established, privately owned organisation provides property companies throughout the UK with advanced software solutions for property management, estate agency and estate management. They are currently looking to recruit a New Business Sales Consultant to plan and carry out prospecting and sales activities, maintaining and developing sales of their software products and periphery products and services.
Reporting in to the Sales Director, this Sales Consultant will have the following key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Planning and prioritising personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Maintaining and developing a computerised customer and prospect database.
- Planning and carrying out direct marketing activities (principally telephone canvassing) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Maintaining and developing new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Assisting in the development of ideas to create offers for direct mail, email and marketing to targeted prospects.
- Responding to, and following up, sales enquiries by email, post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Attending meetings and software demonstrations (with other company functions if necessary) to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Maintaining and developing new customers through planned individual support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Recording, analysing, reporting and administering according to systems and requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities and providing relevant reports and information.
- Attending training and developing relevant knowledge and skills.
To be considered for this role you will need to be familiar in:
- Front office Estate Agency
- Front office Lettings
- Property Management
- Client Accounting
- Estate Management (desirable, not essential)
- This is a 100% client-interactive role and the right candidate will be well-presented and have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills are also necessary as you will be required to document and report on your client visits.
- Confident presenting in front of clients, from small to large groups of up to 20.
- Motivated individual able to prioritise their work.
- Punctuality – it is imperative that the right candidate arrives on time to client meetings.
- Basic accounting principles.
- Diplomatic and patient.
- Excellent computer skills.
Remuneration & Benefits:
The basic salary will very much depend on the level of experience and ability of the individual but will be up to £27,000, along with commission on every new business sales transaction. First year earnings will be in the region of £35,000 whilst building a pipeline of sales. Thereafter, the earning potential will be uncapped. A company car or car allowance will also be provided along with a mobile phone and laptop. This is a Monday to Friday role. For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com