New Business Executive (Home-Based) for this highly respected Property Finder in London
Permanent , London | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-04-28 28 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 26 May 2021
Our client is one of the best known and respected brands in the property finding industry. They have established an enviable reputation for a client focused, logical approach to home-search, and is now seen as one of the leading companies of its type in the UK. Their people and professionalism give them that intangible “something” that sets them apart from the growing industry crowd, and in turn, sets their clients apart from other buyers.
This is a multifaceted role; responding to and managing enquiries, development of new key business relationships and nurturing existing relationships. You will be responsible for the efficient handling and processing of all enquires to maximise the opportunities presented. It will be equally important to develop and nurture new and ongoing business relationships to ensure the relationships reach their full potential.
Whilst working relatively independently on a day-to-day basis, you will be operating as a member of the Head Office team working remotely and will be expected to liaise closely and communicate regularly with the management team and other employees as necessary. Regular meetings for task and time management will be held with the line manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephone and email enquiries from potential clients and referring to the appropriate regional partner ensuring that they are followed up
- Ongoing management of prospects until conversion
- Tracking and reporting on all referred leads, providing monthly referral reports to the management team
- Generating and distributing fortnightly prospects reports from database to associates
- Regular communication and co-ordination with the company’s national network of regional partners
- Arranging and attending meetings and networking events
- Ongoing relationship management and reporting of partners
- Ongoing relationship management and reporting of approved suppliers
- Maintaining an up to date contact list of partners onto central database
- Preparing presentations and prospective partnership proposals
- Preparing Introducers Agreements for management authorisation.
- Minimum A level education, a high degree of literacy is essential
- Knowledge of property market
- Previous experience of working within a sales role
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy and competence in all applications of MS Office
- Familiarity with spreadsheets and good numeracy
- Public speaking skills, confidence to present to others
- Ability to handle a variety of complex tasks without loss of accuracy
- Conscientious, proactive approach to work
- A team player and friendly disposition
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Well presented
- Confident and driven.
Our client is offering a basic salary of £25,000 to £28,000 with on target earnings in the region of £40,000. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. This is a full-time home-based role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.