New Business Executive for this upmarket Estate Agency in Camden, North West London
Permanent Camden, North West London | £28k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-04-06 06 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 June 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Based in our client’s Camden office, the New Business Executive will be responsible for coordinating current processes and coming up with new ideas to drive new business across the whole company. This will be done by working with senior management within the company as well as being the main point of contact for external suppliers. You will be working closely with the marketing department to direct and execute direct mail campaigns; manage response rates and report to the director of property services.
In addition, this role also provides vital support to the property services team, including reporting, managing data, general administration and training.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Organising, tracking and identifying new leads
- Budgeting and organising large canvas mailings across all areas within the company network
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and suppliers
- Data handling and analysis
- Pitching products and/or services
- Reporting using Excel
- Being a fantastic brand ambassador for the company.
- Confident dealing with people
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
- Take pride in your work
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- IT skills – Excel.
The salary on offer will be between £28,000 and £30,000. The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. No weekends!
Our client offers fantastic training and scope for progression.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.