New Business Consultant for this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £25k to £27k OTE 27000
Job Posted: 2020-01-03 03 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 03 March 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a New Business Consultant to join its team in Richmond.
The role focuses on answering overflow calls from many of our client’s offices across the country and monitoring the live chat on the website. The team also provide prospecting campaigns for the lettings division through direct marketing. This is an ideal role for an individual looking to further their knowledge of the property industry whilst working with one of the world’s leading agents.
This position will suit an individual who enjoys multi-tasking and the hustle and bustle of working on the front line.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all enquiries on the Live Chat feature on the website and dealing with queries appropriately
- Maintaining excellent customer relationships and operating to the very highest professional standards
- Generating new business for the lettings division through a direct marketing campaign
- Registering applicants and passing on accurate messages to the correct person/department
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding the importance of creating an excellent first impression on clients
- Enthusiastic attitude towards work
- Have good computer and telephone skills.
- Be competent on Microsoft Office and computer literate.
The basic salary on offer for this role is £20,000 with commission likely equating to £25,000 to £27,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus.
The department will be open 8am to 8pm and you will work one out of three shifts within these hours. You will also have to work the occasional Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.