Negotiations Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £45k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-06-30 30 June 2020 Closing date for applications: 30 August 2020
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at this leading and award-winning independent estate agency. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven Negotiations Manager to join their friendly team in Bracknell.
Being part of a team who look after the company’s clients from the moment they instruct to the time when their property goes under offer, our client is looking for an experienced estate agent specifically to review, identify and negotiate offer opportunities.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Making calls to clients and purchasers to discuss and negotiate offers
- Following up with purchasers to discuss offering where they have shown an interest on the viewing
- Reviewing previous offers not agreed and follow up to see if there is a further opportunity to agree a sale
- Reviewing specific lines of data that highlight a purchaser’s potential interest and follow up to discuss and negotiate any forthcoming offers
- Submitting deals to the sales progression team once them meet the criteria to do so
- Introducing other products and services as required based on the customer requirement, e.g. the need for a quick sale, let to buy, buy to let, etc.
- Cross selling of third party products
- Complying with and applying an understanding of legal requirements and comply with all relevant legalisation, Codes of Conduct and Practice and Due Diligence procedures.
- Previous sales experience within the property industry and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Strong communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build strong relationships.
The basic salary on offer is in the region of 30,000 depending on experience, with on target earnings of £45,000. The company also offer a fantastic benefits package and development opportunities.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.