Move Manager at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Surrey
Permanent , Surrey | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-06-25 25 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 25 August 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately owned estate agency based in Surrey. The company is undoubtedly one of the market leaders in the town and therefore this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual. They are currently recruiting for a Move Manager to join their team.
As a Move Manager within the company you will report to company Directors and Branch Managers. Your role will be to manage the company sales pipelines from offer to completion; dealing with and resolving issues along the way.
You will provide the highest level of communication and customer service to all clients and ensure they are updated and advised accordingly.
The role will involve the following:
- Managing company pipelines and keeping both vendors and purchasers updated
- Working with the Directors, Branch Managers and Move Managers to resolve any potential issues
- Being a point of contact to vendors and purchasers for advice
- Overseeing and maintaining a good working relationship with solicitors and surveyors
- Maintaining an up-to-date list of Contractors that you can contact for quotes to help resolve survey issues
- Negotiating price reductions where required
- Producing accurate exchange projections for the Directors and Branch Managers
- Improving number of days from Sale to Exchange
- Implementing ideas and strategies to improve efficiency and reduce fall-through’s
- Effectively turn the pipeline to an agreed target on a quarterly basis.
Essential knowledge for this role:
- Estate agency legislation
- Mortgage application process
- Basic construction methods
- Conveyancing process
- Local area knowledge is preferred.
- Planning and time management
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Organisation and Prioritisation
- IT Skills
- Customer service skills
- Team work.
The basic salary will be from £23,000 to £25,000 with on target earnings of £30,000 to £35,000.
The hours of work will be from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.