Move-In Manager at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Shoreditch, Central London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £25k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2018-10-28 28 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 04 November 2018
A superb opportunity has arisen at a privately-owned estate agency for a Move-In Manager to work within their friendly Pre-Tenancy team at their vibrant Shoreditch office.
The main purpose of the role is to produce and execute new tenancy documentation in line with legislation and company policies to ensure they are delivering exceptional customer service.
Our client requires a team player with a great work ethic and positive ‘can-do’ attitude. The successful candidate will be highly organised with a high attention to detail and able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production and distribution of documentation to ensure the tenancy file is complete in a timely manner, including references
- Ensuring regular communication with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors; organising repair maintenance on behalf of landlords and ensuring property is compliant with legislation
- Processing of rent holding deposits, security deposits, completion funds and issuing of completion statements and invoices
- Updating the database with all relevant information to ensure parity throughout the business
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Carrying out any such ad-hoc duties as may be reasonably required from time to time and in connection with the above.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literate
- A willingness to undertake administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
The company is offering an attractive salary of 25,000 to £27,000 dependent on experience, plus an excellent benefits package including training and opportunities for career progression, social events and training towards ARLA/ NFOPP.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.