Move-In Manager at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Clerkenwell, Central London
Permanent Clerkenwell, London | £27k
Job Posted: 2019-05-25 25 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 25 July 2019
A superb opportunity has arisen within this privately-owned estate agency for a Move-In Manager based in Clerkenwell. The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience within a lettings administration role, as well as excellent customer service and organisational skills, as this company is passionate about delivering a new, people focused approach to the industry.
The purpose of this role is to assist in the production and execution of new tenancies in-line with legislation and company policies ensuring that files are complete, and a high standard of customer service is delivered.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the system contains all necessary fields to produce the documents needed
- Producing all paperwork and ensuring its accuracy is in-line with current legislation requirements
- Liaising with branch staff to ensure that they have up to date information regarding the tenancy
- Monitoring the referencing process and ensuring that they adhere to the company’s criteria for tenants and for any Rent and Legal protection policies should they be applicable
- Liaising with the company’s chosen contractors and arranging the required jobs prior to a tenancy commencing
- Communicating with all interested parties to provide updates on the tenancy and request for any outstanding information or documents
- Complying with legislation to ensure that the team receive all paperwork including Gas Safety and Energy Performance Certificates
- Ensuring that all funds from a tenant have been paid including holding deposits and completion funds in order for the tenancy to proceed
- Preparing and distributing invoices for landlords and to ensure that the balance is made prior to a tenancy commencing
- Registering the security deposit with My Deposits and producing the deposit certificate and ensuring that the certificate is sent along with the prescribed information in-line with the legal timescales
- Being ready for all developments, potential changes and adapt accordingly
- Ensuring customer services levels are maintained at a top level.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Organised and a willingness to undertake administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Strong Lettings legislation knowledge
- Computer literate with basic Microsoft office skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Confident decision maker
- A desire to help and conclude issues.
The company is offering a salary of up to £27,000 depending on previous experience. Benefits include industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, charity and social events and much more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.