Mobilisation Project Manager for this highly innovative Property Developer in Wembley, London
Permanent Wembley, London | £50k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2019-05-25 25 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 25 July 2019
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Mobilisation Project Manager to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
The mobilisation team is the conduit between the construction and leasing/operational teams, ensuring a development is lease and resident ready. The purpose of this role is to manage the operational project delivery whilst supporting the full mobilisation scope.
The role requires a strong programme manager, delivering excellence for our customers and our colleagues.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and owning the operational project delivery plan for specific buildings
- Delivering regular project updates, with clear ratings and recommendations
- Being accountable for all logistics and operational aspects of mobilisation. This will involve the organisation and facilitation of key contractors, liaising with internal construction teams and managing detailed databases
- Gaining a full and detailed understanding of all operational arrangements pre and post practical completion
- Leading on delivery of any plot specific amenity and rentable items (income producing assets) whilst considering all practical aspects of operating the plot and consultation with any relevant team members. This may involve scoping, designing and pricing for rentable items, such as storage pods
- Owning the education of the relevant Operations/Residents teams to ensure they are ready for building handover
- Planning and supporting furniture procurement and installation
- Leading all associated progression meetings for the multiple plots (internal) and suppliers (external), to keep the projects on track and holding relevant attendees to actions and commitments
- Supporting and leading where required on all aspects of furniture, window dressing and income budgets. Finding ways to make savings or drive operational efficiencies
- Liaising and supporting the relevant stakeholders – internal and external – in preparation for the respective leasing and management handovers
- Delivering a consistent first-class customer service and be passionate about contributing to a positive environment
- Remaining knowledgeable about group activities, benefiting from all forms of internal communication provided and acting as a positive ambassador for the company at all times.
Qualifications, experience & skills:
- Previous programme or project management experience
- Previous experience with building and operating budgets
- Previous experience of Project Management software would be advantageous
- Adapt at designing and delivering to strict time-frames
- Experience in operational management
- Converse with building budgets and ensuring delivery against them
- Familiar with designing and ensuring compliance within a RACI matrix
- IT literate with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Proven communication skills through different medium to a breadth of stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driven and self motivated
- Possess a natural ability to see the journey through the customer’s eyes
- Ability to proactively and systematically identify, analyse and improve upon existing business processes.
The salary for this role will be an attractive £50,000 to £60,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.