Mobilisation Delivery Manager for this highly innovative Property Developer in Wembley, London
Permanent Wembley, London | £40k to £50k 50000
Job Posted: 2019-05-24 24 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 24 July 2019
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Mobilisation Delivery Manager to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
The mobilisation team is the conduit between the construction and leasing/operational teams, ensuring a development is lease and resident ready. The purpose of this role is to support the full mobilisation scope with ownership of unique and special projects associated with operational management.
The role requires an organised individual focused on delivering excellence for customers and colleagues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Gathering, translating and keeping up to date the relevant plot information, preparing for use by the relevant internal and external stakeholders such as leasing, operations, customer care, furniture and window dressings
- Preparing the relevant plot information for the software platform (Salesforce) by cross checking data and recommending useful data to support the future leasing and operational teams
- Ensuring the Salesforce plot data is imported on schedule for leasing launch
- Leading furniture, window dressing and show flat installations
- Leading operational and management planning for each plot, consulting the relevant internal and external stakeholders where required
- Leading and educating others on the pre-leasing walk for each development, working closely with the relevant leasing and operational teams
- Developing the in-depth apartment and development familiarisation to roll out to leasing and operational managers/expert leads
- Being involved in delivering on all aspects of mobilisation handover where relevant and required
- Delivering a consistent first-class customer service and be passionate about contributing to a positive environment
- Remaining knowledgeable about group activities, benefiting from all forms of internal communication provided and acting as a positive ambassador for the company at all times.
Qualifications, experience & skills
- Experience in apartment leasing and good knowledge of the leasing process
- Be proficient with software and database management
- IT literate with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Be highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hungry to learn
- Be coachable.
The salary for this role will be an attractive £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.