Marketing Manager for this Moving and Corporate Relocation Company in the City of London
Permanent City of London, London | £45k
Job Posted: 2022-05-16 16 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 16 July 2022
Our client is a growing group of companies in the world of Moving and Corporate Relocation that is at an exciting stage of its journey, which has seen them embark on brand new projects, move to new premises and work with new and diverse clients. They have decided that now is the time to bring some new people along with them on their adventure!
They are recruiting for a smart, dynamic and focused Marketing Manager with excellent presentation, organisation and strong client development skills. As a member of the new Client Development Team, you will be helping to enhance our client’s marketing efforts through leading and executing their marketing strategy, managing content, and the outward presentation of the Group and the companies that make up the business.
If you are a keen, lively individual with a real flair for new ideas and thinking and can help present the work our client does in new and interesting ways, then this may be the perfect job for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning and developing the marketing strategy for the Group’s businesses and the launch of a brand-new Relocation Services / Global Mobility business
- Day to day marketing activity, including working closely with a Marketing Assistant, Business Development team and Senior Leadership to execute projects relating to marketing and business development
- Brand champion – owning and managing the business’s brand identity
- Coordinating Social Media across the group’s various channels (most importantly LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and others)
- Managing attendances at conferences and events
- Managing marketing suppliers & customer takeaways
- Coordinating leadership articles, content and other industry specific information as part of their client engagement strategy.
- Strong understanding of the Global Mobility, relocation, lettings and/or comparable industries
- At least 2 years’ marketing experience in either the Global Mobility, relocation or comparable industries
- Proven track record of success within a marketing role in a corporate sales or B2C capacity
- Experience of working in a successful marketing team
- Degree level educated – preferred
- International living/working experience
- Second European language (French / German / Spanish)
- IT literate – previous experience with Salesforce / equivalent CRM
- Design / branding experience – preferred
- Very strong written & presentation skills
- Discretion and adaptability
- Willingness to get involved, learn & adapt quickly & work hard to achieve results.
Our client is offering a salary of £45,000, plus excellent benefits!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.