Marketing Executive – Residential Property Investment & Development Company
Permanent Mayfair, London | £45k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2014-11-19 19 November 2014 Closing date for applications: 19 January 2015
This leading Residential Property Investment and Development Company well known for its design led and highly creative property portfolio is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to support the company’s Head of Sales & Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a great ‘can do’ attitude, and be someone who enjoys being busy, can multi-task, is able to prioritise to tight deadlines and possesses excellent communication skills. Whilst the team is still relatively small, the company is going through a period of expansion. The responsibilities of the role are varied and the successful applicant must demonstrate a willingness to help in other appropriate areas where necessary.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:-
- Helping to manage consistency of brand through various marketing campaigns, working closely with graphic designers to produce high-production value brochures, websites, sales signage/hoarding, advertising etc.
- Managing all the marketing administration and providing support to the sales team
- Production of advertising campaigns for individual developments
- Managing the company’s material on Zoopla, Prime Location, Right Move and other property sites
- Working closely with show home design companies with regards to marketing suites and show flats
- Providing new and creative ideas for campaigns and commercial activity
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting improvements to the usability, design and content of the company websites to improve conversions
- Working with acquisitions department and dealing with B2B advertising campaigns
- Overseeing the company’s lead generation strategy to ensure it achieves maximum potential
- Analysing results across marketing channels and identifying improvements where necessary
- Overseeing development specific PR and company B2B PR
- Overseeing website creation for individual developments and keeping the sites updated
- Ensuring budgets are maintained for the marketing exercises
This is a demanding role that requires an individual with the following skill sets:
- 2-4 years marketing experience, either with a house builder or a developer
- A team player with high standards
- Someone who has gained experience working across different marketing campaigns
- Capable of producing work to high standards
- An appreciation of design and aesthetics
This is a fast moving environment so it is imperative you have a can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure and communicate at different levels. This company offers a great environment to work in, as well as a supportive team environment and an opportunity to progress your marketing career. The salary available will depend on the level of experience of the successful candidate but will be up to £45,000 per annum. This is a Monday to Friday role, 8.30am to 5.30pm and is based in the company’s Mayfair offices.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org