Marketing Assistant for this rapidly-growing Property Law Firm in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £22k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2022-07-31 31 July 2022 Closing date for applications: 30 September 2022
This rapidly growing Law Firm based in Guildford is a commercially minded, dynamic and entrepreneurial business maintaining the highest level of integrity in all their working relationships. Their rapid growth means they are looking for someone to assist in their Marketing department, and this is where you come in!
You will be working with the Marketing Manager to help increase awareness, amongst prospects and clients, of their brilliant service and the solutions they offer that keep them at the forefront of conveyancing concepts.
You will help to ensure the smooth execution of all internal and external marketing activities; such as scheduling mailings and newsletters, rolling out internal initiatives and ensuring consistency of all communications for the business.
- Previous experience in a similar role or a marketing qualification is preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Cheerful and friendly, a calm and professional disposition
- Competent in Excel, Word and Outlook. Deign software competency is preferred
- Happy to work as part of team but also able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to use initiative and think creatively
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Our client will not stop you from being ambitious or wanting to develop yourself, in fact they encourage it. If you want to advance your career, they will help you do that. They are a young company and want exceptional candidates to grow with them and be a part of their future.
- Great offices in central Guildford location
- 23 days’ holiday per annum (plus 3 allocated days at Christmas)
- BUPA Cash Plan benefits
- Childcare scheme
- Social events arranged quarterly
- Free snacks.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £22,000 to £24,000, depending on previous experience and qualifications.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.