Marketing Assistant for this market-leading Estate Agency in West Horsley, Surrey
Permanent West Horsley, Surrey | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2021-11-10 10 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 01 January 2022
Are you an enthusiastic, creative individual with a background in marketing? Are you looking to work for a market-leading estate agency with an impressive network of offices in Surrey? Then this may be the role for you!
Our client is an award-winning estate agency and is currently looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Assistant to join the team in West Horsley.
The purpose of this role will be to support the Marketing Director with tasks including, website and project management. A background in marketing within the property industry would be preferred but not essential. You should also have a vast understanding of the importance of a company’s brand and experience with IT/internal systems, social media etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to improve the overall professional image and appeal of the company to the general public and internally to staff
- Creating artwork for printed marketing materials including fliers/property brochures/business cards/window posters/magazines/advertising etc.
- Blue sky and retouching of property photographs plus resizing of floor plans etc. where required
- Helping coordinate and organise advertising content and editorial for papers/magazines, request/receive content from offices and submission
- Social media management for a variety of channels, including planning, scheduling, content research, creation and upload
- Prime Magazine – assisting in requesting/coordinating property photos and write ups, plus proof reading and processing of the images for the magazine
- Assisting in production of company newsletters and email marketing for properties/events and sponsorship
- Organising and liaising local sponsorship events, including creation of promotional material
- Planning, creation, distribution and organisation of PR material across the company
- Assisting in the planning, creation, design and deployment of marketing campaigns and measurement of their success
- Assisting in production of New Homes Developments marketing material, branding and bid and tender document planning / creation
- Running and managing local school and community sponsorship events, including co-ordination of board slips, artwork for programme adverts, social media promotion.
- Marketing experience within a busy department
- IT literate, social media, CRM, marketing software
- Copy writing skills
- Creative – think outside the box
- Communication skills
- Team player
- A commitment to high service standards
This exciting opportunity will come with a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on, or email us: email@example.com.