Management Accountant for this Real Estate Asset Manager in St James, Central London
Permanent St James, London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2020-11-06 06 November 2020 Closing date for applications: 06 January 2021
Our client is a real estate asset manager that identifies, acquires, develops and manages real estate on behalf of long-term investors. Their strategy is to increase the value of the residential, commercial and hotel portfolio through acquisition and development.
The company is in the process of implementing Yardi System and needs a Management Accountant to join the team and support them with the implementation process.
This role will include the following:
- Charge back reconciliation, credit card reconciliation, and revenue reconciliation
- Assistance with Yardi Voyager system implementation/maintenance
- Production of monthly management accounts of residential lettings & hotels
- Production of regular P & L forecasts
- Production of cash flow forecast
- Supervise and review payment runs
- Ad hoc projects.
- Qualified accountant with 5+ years’ experience / will also consider QBE
- Essential: Yardi Voyager experience
- Preferential: Sage accounting system
- Team player
- Experience in working in an entrepreneurial environment.
Our client is offering a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on previous experience and qualifications.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.