Local Property Expert for an online Estate Agency in Richmond and Kingston, South West London
Permanent Richmond and Kingston, Surrey | £45k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2018-03-26 26 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 26 May 2018
We have a fantastic and rare opportunity with a Surrey-based online estate agency looking to recruit a Local Property Expert for Richmond and Kingston.
Our client offers a high quality local service whilst at the same time charging less than local high street agents. They provide a flexible working environment and reward their staff with ample development opportunities and an excellent package which includes a generous commission/bonus structure.
The main objective of a Local Property Expert is to deliver the company’s proposition within a set postcode area, building business and promoting both the brand and your own expertise within your local community.
The role of the Local Property Expert includes:
- Arranging your own working day attending all appointments as arranged (valuations, viewings etc.)
- Negotiating offers
- Valuing properties
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- New business generation
- Qualifying buyers and arranging viewings.
- Experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Effective communication skills
- Ambitious and motivated
- Very strong work ethic
- Communication skills
- Be well presented
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
Benefits of the role include:
- Flexible working hours with the ability to manage your own time
- Ability to join a fast paced, growing company and thus benefit from its growth
- Continued training and development
- Career progression
- Gain depth knowledge of the local property market; property currently on the market and property that is new to the market.
The position is offering a basic salary of £12,000 to £18,000 with excellent on target earnings of £45,000 to £60,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
You will be working Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays. You will be based at the company’s head office and will be able to work remotely as well.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.