Local Property Expert – On-line Estate Agency – Surrey
Permanent Leatherhead, Surrey | £40k Inc Benefits OTE
Job Posted: 2016-11-15 15 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 15 January 2017
We have been instructed to assist this Surrey-based on-line estate agency in their quest to recruit a Local Property Expert. They are, however, different to many other on-line agencies with the level of service that they provide, offering a high quality local service whilst at the same time charging far less than local high street agents. They genuinely feel that they provide the best of both high street and on-line!
They believe that their biggest selling point is the service that they provide and the people who provide it and therefore their employees are incredibly important to them. They provide a flexible working environment and they reward their staff with an excellent package which includes a generous commission/bonus structure. They offer their staff ample development opportunities and their aim is to support and develop everyone in their role so that they feel confident to undertake their responsibilities and ultimately contribute to the success of our business.
The main objective of a Local Property Expert is to deliver the company’s proposition within a set postcode area, building business and promoting both the brand and your own expertise within your local community. You will be supporting both vendors and buyers, ensuring delivery on the promise of everything you’d expect from the very best traditional estate agent more efficiently and cost effectively.
- Flexible working hours with the ability to manage your own time
- Ability to join a fast paced, growing company at its beginning and thus benefit from its growth
- Continued training & development
- Career progression
- All equipment provided including industry leading software
- Unlimited earning potential
The role of the Local Property Expert
- Own a territory of set postcodes, building business reputation through ad hoc marketing, social media, local events and networking
- To provide an exceptional customer experience, without question the most important responsibility!
- To bring houses to the market at the correct price and sell them quickly and efficiently, it’s as simple as that
- Arrange your own working day attending all appointments as arranged (e.g. valuations, viewings etc)
- Gain instructions and when possible legal and mortgage referrals
What you will need/develop
- In depth knowledge of the local property market; everything that’s currently on the market; what’s coming new to the market each week; who the local market leaders are and why
- Strong sales experience with effective communication skills
- Exceptional integrity, flawless etiquette and reliable punctuality
- A strong desire to part of a growing successful business
- Computer literate
- Driving license and own car
Our client is keen to work with the very best people in the industry so if you’re motivated by success and have a strong desire to exceed expectations for every customer then this could be the perfect role for you. Whilst some previous property experience would be of interest, the company is happy to consider candidates with no estate agency background provided they have a great attitude along with above average communication and presentation skills.
A basic salary will be provided, along with a car allowance and an above industry commission of 20%. Bonuses for achieving targets will also be given. First year earnings for hitting a realistic target will be c. £40,000. With regards to working hours, it is likely that you will spend a couple of days a week in their office but the rest of the week out and about, although for the first three months the role will be largely office based to ensure full training is provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com