Lister / Valuer at this independent Property Group in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-11-09 09 November 2017 Closing date for applications: 09 January 2018
This well-established, independent property specialists group with a large network of offices are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Valuer to join the team at its office based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
They offer a professional and personal approach to each and every customer which has earned them a valuable reputation. This is an excellent career opportunity, especially for an ambitious individual looking to work for a forward thinking and expanding company.
Job role and responsibilities:
- To value and take on properties
- Client relationships, to look after your own clients landlords
- To be proactive in the key focus of valuation generation in order to consistently deliver required numbers of valuation appointments
- To interview potential investors and register their requirements
- Arrange for prospective investor landlords to view properties and accompany (where necessary)
- Use database software on a day to day basis to record appointments, register feedback and to complete all tasks to maximise business opportunities
- Working towards targets set by manager for achieving lets, valuations, instructions
- Extensive telephone work
- Accurate completion of property details
- To look and source quality leads for other areas of the company
- To work with other areas of the company to receive leads.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to achieve targets
- Ability to work positively under pressure in a results orientated environment
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Able to build a good rapport with clients
- Well presented
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This position comes with a basic salary of £18,000 and on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.