Lettings Valuer – Well Established Property Specialists Group – Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading, Berkshire | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-09-09 09 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 November 2016
This well established independent property specialists group with a large network of offices are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Valuer to join the team in their office based in Reading, Berkshire.
They offer a professional and personal approach to each and every customer which has earned them a valuable reputation. This is an excellent career opportunity, especially for an ambitious individual looking to start a career in a highly regarded company.
The purpose of this role is to provide an unrivalled level of customer service whilst building rapport and achieving set targets.
Job role and Responsibilities:
- To value and take on properties
- Client relationships, to look after your own clients landlords
- To be proactive in the key focus of valuation generation in order to consistently deliver required numbers of valuation appointments.
- To interview potential investors and register their requirements
- Arrange for prospective investor landlords to view properties and accompany (where necessary)
- Use database software on a day to day basis to record appointments, register feedback and to complete all tasks to maximise business opportunities
- Work towards targets set by manager for achieving Lets, valuations, instructions.
- Extensive telephone work
- Accurate completion of property details
- To look and source quality leads for other areas of the company
- To work with other areas of the company to receive leads.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to achieve targets
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
- Ability to work positively under pressure in a results orientated environment
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license
This position comes with a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 based on office commission. The hours of work will be from 8am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 6pm on Fridays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com