Lettings Tenancy and Accounts Assistant at this Real Estate Agency in Richmond, South West London
Permanent Richmond, South West London | £23k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-09-04 04 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 November 2017
This leading, global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices has an opportunity for a Lettings Tenancy and Accounts Assistant to join its busy and successful office in Richmond.
The ideal candidate would be an individual with lettings experience who also comes from an administrative or banking background.
You will be working within the busy Tenancy Department; the purpose of this role is to complete the necessary pre-tenancy documentation and accounting tasks required. You will confidently liaise with colleagues to provide a seamless service for the Landlord and Tenant.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing accurate tenancy documentation
- Preparing completion document packages
- Processing reference applications for tenants and ensuring ID checks are in place
- Liaising with clients in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring all documentation is in place for tenancy commencement
- Working closely with front offices and other central departments
- Dealing effectively and efficiently internally and externally
- Complying with company’s code of conduct and all current legislation that effects the business
- Maximising all cross-selling opportunities within the company
- Managing client and tenant monies, reconciling client accounts
- Entering data to the bespoke accounting system
- Dealing with tenancy accounting tasks
- Prioritising work in order to meet all deadlines set by the department and offices
- Effectively communicating with clients, colleagues and tenants
- Liaising with company offices as required, dealing with tenancy accounts queries, maintaining a polite and professional manner at all times.
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Great team player willing to help team members with workload when required
- Self-motivated and able to complete workload to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident in liaising with colleagues, clients and tenants
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and remain focused during busy periods
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment
- Enthusiastic and always ensure high quality work is produced
- Preferably be ARLA qualified, although this is not essential
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook
Salary on offer for this role will be £23,000 to £25,000, plus annual discretionary bonus. The hours of work are Monday-Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.