Lettings System Coordinator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-10-09 09 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 09 December 2021
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, is currently recruiting for a Lettings System Coordinator to join the systems/projects team in Richmond.
As the only Systems Coordinator in the division, you would be the main point of contact for lettings staff regarding system and process issues and you would be expected to receive, prioritise, and document all requests. You’ll be expected to provide support to the systems/projects team including systems testing, creating and maintaining lettings templates, liaising with 3rd party vendors, project support, technical research and training.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who pays attention to detail and can work effectively on their own and within a team.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Answering incoming help requests, prioritising and schedule help requests, keeping end users appraised of help request’s progress and escalating problems (when required) to Lettings Systems Operations Manager
- Supporting the implementation of appropriate software used and supported by the Lettings division
- Supporting the day to day operations of all lettings systems including RADAR, RADAR integrations and MS Office
- Supporting the Process and Systems Manager, IT Business Partner and IT systems providers to continue supporting the Lettings Divisions operating systems including RADAR
- Collating support queries to enable the Process and Systems Manager and Lettings IT Trainer to identify training needs
- Supporting the Lettings Systems Operations Manager and Lettings IT Business Partner with RCU – updates/amendments to user management, checklists, clauses, compliance items, and RADAR library
- Managing lettings key template / documentation creation, amendment and deployment
- Handling testing for new processes and system enhancements
- Promoting and maintaining internal relations with all departments with Lettings
- Building and expanding the company’s Lettings’ business and be aware of future opportunities that will enable the department to continue to grow
- Assisting the Lettings IT Trainer, Lettings Systems Operations Manager and Operations Delivery Director with divisional communications.
- Lettings administration background would be highly preferable
- Good understanding of the lettings process – preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polite manner & good customer care skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability
- High level of proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Teams
- RADAR/ APR / Reapit product software experience preferable
- Ability to “think outside the box”, research, and come up with solutions
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior corporate company executives
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Flexible approach and keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic about learning new things.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Christmas and New Year, pension, private health insurance after probation, life assurance and more.
This is a remote working position, however, there will be times where you will be required to visit the office in Richmond.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.