Lettings / Senior Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Pinner, Middlesex
Permanent Pinner, Middlesex | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-10-11 11 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 December 2016
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator to join this very well established and highly successful Lettings and Property Management estate agency in Pinner, Middlesex.
Our client has an experienced Lettings team that offers Landlords and Tenants a professional and personal approach which has earned the company a fantastic reputation.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator, as well as excellent customer service and communication skills to be able to continue the company ethos and service to clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
- Working closely with the Lettings Manager to identify new business opportunities
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage
- Ensuring that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective Tenants
- Actively supporting the branch in achieving the highest levels of customer service feedback from clients and suppliers
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with both Landlords and Tenants.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £16,000 and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org