Senior Lettings Negotiator – Successful Independent Estate Agency – Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-04-13 13 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 14 June 2017
This successful estate agency with a prominent location in Gerrards Cross is currently looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join its thriving team. This is a busy office, so you will need to able to work under pressure, be well organised and have good administration skills. The company have a network of offices locally so there will be further opportunities to progress your career.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Valuing and listing properties if experienced enough
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors.
To be considered you will need to have the following skill sets:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be an articulate communicator
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to thrive in a competitive environment
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Have good administration and IT skills
- Previous Residential Lettings experience
- Full UK driving licence.
Depending on your level of experience within the industry you will be provided with a basic salary of £15,000, along with a commission package enabling you to earn in between £25,000 to £30,000 in your first year. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.