Lettings / Senior Lettings Negotiator – Highly Regarded Independent Estate Agency – Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £26k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-11-28 28 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 28 January 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join this very well established independent estate agency with a network of local offices within prominent towns in Surrey. The company are currently looking for an experienced and driven Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their highly successful office in Woking, Surrey.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within a similar Residential Lettings role and local market knowledge would be beneficial.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Excellent telephone manner
- Local market knowledge beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £26,000 to £35,000 and a company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm, Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com