Lettings Negotiator for this innovative Property Developer in Wembley Park, Middlesex
Permanent Wembley, Middlesex | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2021-07-18 18 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 18 September 2021
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit an additional Lettings & Sales Associate to work in their contemporary new development around Wembley Stadium. This exciting opportunity will involve supporting the Lettings & Sales team in ensuring the client and customer experience is exemplary at all times. Our client is prepared to recruit an individual without previous property experience, however, in this case you will need to have a strong sales or customer facing background.
Are you a highly organised self-starter who is passionate about supporting the team you work within, as well as being committed to delivering a first-class service to clients? If so, this could be the perfect career move for you.
Duties will include the following:
- Successfully responding to all general enquiries (by telephone, email or in person) in a polite and proper manner
- Following up leads, accurately registering details of applicants in the sales and lettings databases and booking viewings where appropriate
- Conducting and closing viewings of properties
- Undertaking a range of general administration activities
- Updating the lettings and sales software system as required
- Fully contributing to the department’s goals and targets
- Acting as a positive ambassador for the company at all times.
- Excellent presentation skills
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivator, driven and ambitious
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Good organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and professional team-player with a can-do attitude and a desire to learn and develop.
The basic salary for this role will range from £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your level of experience. Your working week will include Saturdays, but you will only ever work a five-day week as you will get a day off in lieu. There is also a commission structure which will enable you to earn another £5,000-£10,000 in addition to your basic salary.
Fantastic benefits include 35 days holiday (bank holidays included), private medical insurance, and access to a range of discounts and other perks.
To apply for this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.