Lettings & Renewals Co-ordinator – Estate Agency – Limehouse
Permanent Limehouse, London | £25k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2015-04-20 20 April 2015 Closing date for applications: 20 June 2015
This leading privately-owned estate agency with a small yet strong group of offices in and around the city of London currently has a vacancy for a Renewals Co-ordinator at their busy Limehouse office. The prospective candidate should be high quality, ARLA Level 1 trained, and have an excellent eye for detail as generating accurate Tenancy Agreements will be one of the key roles.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of Renewal Letters for Landlords & Tenants
- Drawing up of Tenancy Agreements for Renewals
- E-mailing and chasing contract payments
- E-mailing contracts via Docusign or as PDF
- Updating Renewals master sheet
- Dealing with general day to day enquiries.
- Drawing up of Tenancy Agreements
- Sending out of Terms & Conditions
- Updating of the lister diary
- Chasing Landlord & Tenant invoices
- Booking check in and checkouts and inventories
- Checking over negotiator files
- Preparation of documents for weekly meetings
- Progressing Lettings files.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, pro-active and have worked for another reputable London agent. This is a great opportunity to join a busy team of Lettings professionals where training will be provided, along with the opportunity to progress career-wise.
The salary will be in region of £25,000 per annum. The office hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com