Lettings Property Manager for this boutique Estate Agency in Wandsworth, South West London
Permanent Wandsworth, South West London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2020-09-22 22 September 2020 Closing date for applications: 15 October 2020
Our client is a boutique, independent estate agency established over 25 years ago, located in the one of the most desirable locations in South West London. The directors are well known in the property business and offer a wealth of experience. They pride themselves on their highly knowledgeable team who consistently aim to provide the highest quality, efficiency, and professionalism in their work.
As a Lettings Property Manager, you will be responsible for an array of duties including negotiating, viewings, tenancy progression, renewals and property management. Previous experience within residential property management or lettings is essential. Strong communication and customer service skills are required when dealing with day to day enquiries from applicants, tenants and landlords.
- Have a proven track record in property management
- Experience within residential lettings is desirable
- ARLA/NFoPP qualified would be advantageous
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Be adaptable
- Computer literate
- Have a strong work and service ethic
- Happy to take initiative, responsibility and ownership.
- Have the desire to exceed clients’ and customers’ expectations
- Have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package will include a basic of £25,000 to £30,000, plus on target earnings equating to £30,000 to £35,000. The company are offering a pooled car for inspections.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and you will be required to work alternate Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779 or email us: email@example.com