Lettings, Property Management & Private Office Assistant for this highly respected Estate Agency in Virginia Water, Surrey
Permanent Virginia Water, Surrey | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2022-01-21 21 January 2022 Closing date for applications: 28 January 2022
Are you looking to commence a career within the property industry? Would you like the opportunity to learn from the very best? Then look no further!
Our client is a highly respected, privately-owned estate agency based in Virginia Water and is currently recruiting for a Lettings, Property Management & Private Office Assistant to join their friendly team. The company handles some amazing properties in the Ascot, Sunningdale and Virginia Water area, including property on the Wentworth Estate!
No previous experience is required, just a willingness to learn, ability to work on your own initiative, and an interest in property, and our client will teach you the rest!
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking messages and organising appointments
- Undertaking filing and organisational tasks
- Handling keys and confidential information
- Keeping properties up to date with safety tests
- Organising contractors to attend houses when necessary
- Liaising with clients/tenants to arrange access to properties
- Providing regular meter readings and dealing with utility companies
- Keeping property filles up to date
- Attending sites to permit access.
- Educated to degree level would be preferred
- IT literate – be willing to learn new computer systems in-house
- Ability to cope with varied job with new tasks
- Competent phone manner
- A passion for property
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary will be in the region of £22,000 to £25,000. A pooled car will be available for you to use during office hours.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. Occasional out of hours and Saturday work will be required.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.