Lettings Progressor at this well-respected Estate Agency in Chelsea, Central London
Permanent Chelsea, Central London | £25k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2017-07-10 10 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 10 September 2017
An excellent opportunity has become available within the Lettings department at the Chelsea office of this well-established and well-respected Central London estate agency.
The company pride themselves on their reputation for honesty and professionalism and is particularly strong and active in the upper-end of the market.
The role will involve administering new tenancies from the point of offer acceptance until move in as allocated by Senior Lettings Tenancy Progressor. You will be fully compliant with up to date lettings legislation and best practice procedures, and act as central contact for landlords and tenants during the tenancy progression.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Supporting the Senior Tenancy Processor to administer new tenancies and the production of new agreements to quality and to deadline
- Liaising with Lettings Office Head and Senior Lettings Progressor on any amendment requests to standard terms
- Liaising with negotiator to conclude outstanding offer details and other tenancy related matters
- Copying forms to Client Accounts (and Property management where appropriate) within 2 hours of details being finalised
- Drafting appropriate tenancy agreement (to be checked by the Senior Lettings Progressor) with accompanying correspondence and send out for engrossment to both parties via Docusign
- Preparing initial invoices, standing orders/direct debits and rent demands for tenants
- Handling credit references
- Where necessary preparing deed of guarantee document and send for signature or prepare up front rental payment invoice
- Check that initial monies have been received prior to key release, and guarantor signature, if applicable
- Ensuring all deals are fully compliant and cross- checked against Tenancy Checklist Form such as Gas Compliance and PAT test
- Preparing and sending Welcome letters to client and tenant
- Fielding initial tenant and client queries regarding tenancy matters (legal queries/post move in snagging) consulting with Senior Tenancy Progressor and Lettings Office Head where necessary
- Attending Lettings office and team meetings & notifying Senior Tenancy Progressor of any potential tenancy issues
- Supporting and assisting the support team with administration in the absence of other team members.
- Checking inventory check-in invoices and authorising for payment within 48 hours of receipt in the office
- Maintaining paperless filing system – ensure accurate and up to date
- Maintaining and utilising up to date knowledge and comply with all Lettings legislation.
- 6-12 months in an administration role
- A smart appearance and professional approach is essential
- Customer-focused with commitment to maintaining excellent service standards and communication at all times
- Organised and systematic – able to prioritise workloads
- Ability to conform to specified processes and routines in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Proactive with good time-management and ability to multi task
- Team Player
- Education up to A Level & NFoPP qualification is an added bonus.
This position will come with a basic salary in the region of £25,000 to £26,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.