Lettings Progressor at this independent Estate Agency in Hampton Hill, Middlesex
Permanent , | £18k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2017-08-02 02 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 27 November 2017
An excellent career opportunity has become available at a successful independent estate agency that has a network of local offices throughout the Richmond borough. The company provides residential lettings, sales, property management and financial services alongside excellent customer service.
They are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Progressor for its office based in Hampton Hill. The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills and accurate administration skills to join the team.
The responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the file progression process from reception through offer agreed to key release.
- Maintaining an overview of the complete process, monitoring the progress of each tenancy application and ensuring that all actions are completed in a time scale to ensure that move in dates are met in accordance with agreed service standards
- Delivering a high-volume case load while maintaining a quality service at all times in accordance with service standards
- Building strong relationships with clients and the branches to encourage future business and deliver strong client retention
- Up-selling instruction type and fee structure
- Verifying tenant’s applications, obtaining references, arranging inventory, EPC’s, gas and electricity
- Investigating and resolving queries and problems. Ensuring that all queries are dealt with promptly and effectively and action is always taken in line with agreed service standards
- Maintaining and updating property files and computer data bases filing emails and documents
- Keeping everybody informed and up to date with progress particularly in relation to client issues / complaints. Manage expectations and follow through positively in accordance with service standards
- Complying with lettings administrative procedures and all relevant legalisation, codes of conduct, practice and due diligence
- Excellent customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous experience within an administration role
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must look well presented
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The salary will be £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience, plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.