Lettings Progression Team Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £40k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2022-05-11 11 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 11 July 2022
This is a unique opportunity for a Lettings Progression Team Manager to join this award-winning estate agency at their flag-ship office in Bracknell.
They are looking for highly organised, enthusiastic individuals who is willing to learn specialist information to become an expert in their department. You will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a senior lettings administration/progression role and any experience managing a team would be advantageous.
If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do, then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding estate agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to branches in handling transactions through from Let Agreed to Exchange/Completion
- Managing a pipeline of deals in accordance with agreed service levels
- Ensuring outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensuring they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Liaising with branch staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Building strong relationships with branch staff, solicitors, financial service advisors and surveyors
- Ensuring vendors and buyers are fully aware of the range of services our client offers and identifying relevant opportunities for upselling
- Ensuring the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
- Developing and applying an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process.
- At least 2 years’ lettings progression/administration experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with all parties quickly and effectively
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Be able to organise and prioritise work to ensure all daily activities and overall pipeline is handled effectively and within agreed service levels
- Strong sales skills – able to explain the benefit of products and services
- A proactive and “can do” approach
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation
- A high level of spoken and written English
- Good IT skills – specifically Word and Excel.
The company will provide a basic salary of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on previous experience, plus a commission enabling you to earn £60,000!
Fantastic benefits will include trips and prizes for top performers, continuous career and personal development opportunities, increased holiday entitlement from 2 years’ of service, a day off for your birthday and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.