Lettings Progression Executive at this independent Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £20k to £28k OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2018-06-08 08 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 08 August 2018
This large independent estate agency with a strong network of offices is looking to recruit a Lettings Progression Executive for its thriving Bracknell office.
The successful candidate should have excellent communication and accurate administration skills to join the team. Our client rewards employees who work hard and improve their skills.
The company offers uncapped commission opportunities for up-selling beneficial products and services to customers.
The responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the file progression process from reception through offer agreed to key release.
- Maintaining an overview of the complete process, monitoring the progress of each tenancy application and ensuring that all actions are completed in a time scale to ensure that move in dates are met in accordance with agreed service standards
- Delivering a high-volume case load while maintaining a quality service at all times in accordance with service standards
- Building strong relationships with clients and the branches to encourage future business and deliver strong client retention
- Up-selling instruction type and fee structure
- Selling added value products to agreed target level
- Negotiating the deals that are lawful and meet our client’s instructions discharging our duty of care to applicants. Deal with complex and detailed issues to ensure clients and tenants needs are fully satisfied and move ins are smooth and efficient
- Verifying tenant’s applications, obtaining references, arranging inventory, EPC’s, gas and electricity
- Investigating and resolving queries and problems. Ensuring that all queries are dealt with promptly and effectively and action is always taken in line with agreed service standards
- Completing PIS’s and exchange contracts
- Maintaining and updating property files and computer data bases filing emails and documents
- Keeping everybody informed and up to date with progress particularly in relation to client issues / complaints. Manage expectations and follow through positively in accordance with service standards
- Complying with lettings administrative procedures and all relevant legalisation, codes of conduct, practice and due diligence
- Excellent customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous experience within an administration role
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must look well presented.
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary of £18,000 to £20,000 with on target earnings of £20,000 to £28,000.
The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work occasional Saturdays, typically one in every 4-8 weeks.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.