Lettings and Portfolio Coordinator – Leading Estate Agency – East Sheen, South West London
Permanent East Sheen, South West London | £30k to £33k 33000
Job Posted: 2017-04-06 06 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 06 June 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual, who has a real interest in the property industry, to join a team of professionals within a leading estate agency in East Sheen as a Lettings and Portfolio Coordinator.
This company offers a range of selling and letting services, together with expertise in related areas such as surveying, property management.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within the property industry, however our client will consider a strong individual with a customer service background.
- Arranging, organising and conducting all viewings
- Achieving all daily and weekly targets
- Registering new applicants, manage, update and maintain regular contact with existing applicants
- Organising maintenance and repairs
- Arranging quotes for works as necessary
- Visiting properties to check the condition and progress of major works
- Ensuring a valid landlords gas safety certificate is in place for all managed properties
- Organising regular property inspections as required.
- Proven sales experience
- Must live locally or within a reasonable commute to South West London
- Well presented, excellent customer care skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Computer literate
- Must have full UK driving licence and own car.
This position will come with a basic salary that will be in the region of £15,000 to £16, 500 with on target earnings equating to £30,000 to £33,000. The company will also provide a car allowance and training and progression scheme including ARLA qualification.
The hours of work will be Monday-Friday from 8:45am-6:30pm and alternate Saturdays 9am-5pm. You will get a day off in lieu for working every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.