Lettings Office Coordinator for this Student Accommodation Services Provider in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £22k
Job Posted: 2019-08-10 10 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 10 October 2019
An exciting and varied role has become available with a Student Accommodation Services team for a Lettings Office Coordinator based in Guildford.
Our client is looking to recruit an individual who will be supporting the day-to-day running of the private sector Lettings Agency. You will work closely with the Letting Agency Manager to ensure that the agency’s core mission, of providing a high quality and financially sustainable commercial service to landlords, is successfully combined with providing free, comprehensive advice and support service to students.
You will also be providing a full and comprehensive customer-focused administrative service, and residential lettings support to the Lettings Agency team, ensuring the all required compliance is met.
Duties will include the following:
- Providing support as required for the overall work of the Lettings Agency including dealing with enquiries in a professional manner, taking responsibility for ensuring queries are answered or forwarded to an appropriate member of staff
- Ensuring appropriate departmental / University policies and procedures are followed at all times, and that all administration aspects comply with ARLA Propertymark Accreditation Code of Conduct and membership rules
- Providing advice and guidance to students who are looking to rent in the private sector, including information on process, legalities and the local rental market
- Providing support and advice to those currently living in the private sector who are encountering issues, giving information on their rights and responsibilities, facilitating resolution where possible
- Undertaking project based work and administration work as directed by your manager, this includes managing the team diary as required
- Responsible for ensuring property software is kept up to date, assisting the lettings coordinators to monitor and respond to social media accounts, as well as actively participating and organising student campaigns
- Managing and preparing all documentation for properties, students and landlords, ensuring residential lettings legislation is adhered to at all times
- Working with the letting coordinator to design processes and procedures, branding product and working with colleagues from across the University to raise awareness of this service.
- Experience of working within an environment where high levels of compliance and regulations are essential
- Experience in residential lettings within an ARLA Propertymark accredited letting agency
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to work independently in relation to less routine activities, without supervision
- A proactive approach, with the ability to use initiative in dealing with a wide variety of issues
- Flexibility to work in busy periods
- Good IT skills and able to use standard packages such as Microsoft
- Full UK driving licence.
This exciting role includes a salary package up to £22,000. The company also offers fantastic benefits including, 32 days leave plus bank holidays, staff development, family support etc.
The hours of work will be from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.