Lettings & Office Administrator – West London Estate Agency
Permanent Hammersmith, London | £22k to £24k Inc Benefits 24000
Job Posted: 2014-07-17 17 July 2014 Closing date for applications: 17 September 2014
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to join this busy independent estate agency located in central Hammersmith. They are looking to recruit a full time Lettings and Office Administrator to join their successful team.
Our client is a successful Hammersmith Estate Agent at the heart of the local community who over the past couple of years have grown rapidly and are now keen to appoint a new member of staff to their lettings administration team.
Experience within such a role is required, although in house system training will be given, as well as support in gaining ARLA qualifications if required.
You will be responsible for the following lettings administration tasks:
- Sending out documentation to clients and corresponding with accounts.
- Ensuring all tenancies run smoothly – you will be in charge of the initial set up once terms have been agreed with agents.
- Arranging contractor appointments such as check-ins, key collections, Gas Safety Certificates and professional cleans
- Chasing all legally required documents from both parties.
- Negotiating clauses within Tenancy Agreements.
- Answering Tenancy Agreement queries before tenancies start.
- Arranging check-outs
- Filing completed lettings files
You will also be responsible for ensuring the day to day running of the office goes smoothly by completing daily tasks. This will include:
- Shredding and dead filing
- Printing out key labels
- Key auditing
- Ordering lettings property details
- Checking lettings window display
- Keeping track of all stationary and ordering accordingly
- Topping up the franking machine
- Forwarding Landlord and Tenant post and sending out office post
- Ad hoc office errands
To perform the role to a good standard you will need the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Relevant experience within the property industry (preferable)
- Confident and outgoing
- Team player
- A very sound IT knowledge
- An excellent communicator with a wide range of clients
- A “can do “attitude
- Be highly motivated
- Highly presentable
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptionally organised
- Excellent time keeper
9.00am-6.30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am-6pm Friday. One in three Saturdays, 10am-3pm.
The salary is negotiable and will very much depend on the level of experience of the individual, but is likely to be in the range of £24,000 per annum. Completion of one year’s service will entail a discretionary bonus and a salary review subject to a successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com