Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator – Residential Estate Agency – Greenwich, South East London
Permanent Greenwich, London | £14k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2015-11-16 16 November 2015 Closing date for applications: 16 January 2016
An exciting and challenging vacancy has become available at one of the leading residential estate agencies in London. The company are currently looking for an ambitious and driven Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator with a proven track record of experience in the property industry, looking for a challenge in a new estate agency or a senior role. The role will be based in their Greenwich office in South East London.
To be considered for this role you will need to have lettings experience as well as confidence, enthusiastic and excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £30,000 to £35,000 and a pooled car. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm, Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com