Lettings Negotiator at this leading independent Estate Agency in Putney Hill, South West London
Permanent Putney Hill, London | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-06-21 21 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 21 August 2018
This leading, independent estate agency with a small network of offices in South West London, offer a full range of lettings, sales, property management and financial services. They are highly experienced property professionals with a strong focus on customer service and are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy and highly successful office in Putney Hill.
To be considered for this role, you should have excellent communication skills and a professional, outgoing personality.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
This position comes with a basic salary of £12,000 to £16,000 with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 but can be exceeded dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.30pm and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.