Lettings Negotiator (will consider a Trainee) – City Centre Estate Agency – Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £20k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-12-01 01 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 01 February 2017
An exceptional opportunity has become available at this leading estate agency with an enviable reputation. They deal with prime urban and rural property and are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their city office in Guildford, Surrey.
The successful candidate will have had previous experience within a similar role however, they will consider a Junior Lettings Negotiator with an excellent personality, attitude and confidence, or even someone with no previous estate agency experience. You must also be very motivated and ambitious as this is a busy office and therefore you must be able to make the most out of every opportunity.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with professionally.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale or let
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills
The initial package for this role will include an excellent basic salary of £20,000 and on target earnings in the region of £30,000. A company car or car allowance of £250 per month will also be provided.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work one in every three Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org