Lettings Negotiator – Will Consider Candidates with no experience – Estate Agency – Hayes, Middlesex
Permanent Hayes, Middlesex | £15k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2015-10-23 23 October 2015 Closing date for applications: 23 December 2015
This vacancy would either suit someone with a background in Lettings, or potentially an individual looking to commence a career in the property industry. The company is a small, well established, one office independent estate agency based in Hayes, Middlesex.
The company is more than happy to consider someone with no previous experience. It is more important that you have the desire and ambition to be a success in the business, along with the people skills to make you a good communicator and sales person. Any previous customer facing or sales experience would be an added bonus.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
The ideal candidate:
- Will be able to start as soon as possible
- Will preferably have some estate agency experience , and ideally with a larger company though will consider a trainee with a good attitude who is smart with good customer service skills
- Must be sales driven.
- Must be very well presented and have a good telephone manner
They will be offering a basic salary of c. £12-15,000 depending on level of experience, along with commission enabling the successful candidate to earn £20-25,000 in their first year. This role will suit a driven and ambitious individual hungry for success and financial reward. The hours of work are Monday- Friday 9.30am-6.30pm and every other Saturday 9.30-3.30pm. A car or a car allowance will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 779 9779, or email us: email@example.com