Lettings Negotiator at this residential and commercial Estate Agency in Clerkenwell, Central London
Permanent Clerkenwell, Central London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-09-18 18 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 November 2017
This company is a widely respected independent residential and commercial estate agency in London. They currently have a fantastic opportunity available as a Lettings Negotiator to join the team in Clerkenwell.
Our client has a fantastic reputation in the area and is very well established, therefore the successful candidate will need over 1 years’ experience within a similar role as well as excellent customer service, professional and driven attitude.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing new Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000. The hours of work will be from 9am-6pm Monday to Friday. The properties are all local to the office, therefore, you will be able to walk to all appointments.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.