Lettings Negotiator – Widely Respected Independent Estate Agency – Limehouse, East London
Permanent Limehouse, London | £26k to £28k Inc Benefits OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2016-05-20 20 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 20 July 2016
This company is a widely respected independent residential and commercial estate agency in London. They currently have a fantastic opportunity available as a Lettings Negotiator to join their team in the district of Limehouse, East London.
Our client has a fantastic reputation in the area and is very well established, therefore the successful candidate will need over 12 months experience within this role previously as well as excellent customer service, professional and driven attitude.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing New Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £16,000-£18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £26,000 to £28,000 in the first year. The hours of work will be approximately in the hours from 9am-6pm with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com