Lettings Negotiator / Senior Lettings Negotiator – West Central London Estate Agency
Permanent Nottinghill, London | £18k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2015-03-06 06 March 2015 Closing date for applications: 06 May 2015
This successful independent agency is keen to recruit an additional member to their Lettings team. Whilst they would ideally like to employ someone with a minimum of 6-12 months experience in Lettings, they would certainly consider an individual currently working in residential sales that is looking to develop a career in property lettings. In an ideal world, the company would like to recruit a more experienced lettings professional though, and would reward such an individual accordingly.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company specialising in the Notting Hill / Holland Park area.
The role will involve the following:
- Answering the telephone in a busy lettings office
- Registering and matching applicants
- Undertaking viewings
- Agreeing lets with both landlords and tenants
- Referencing tenants
- Answering client enquiries
- General administrative assistance within the office
Candidates will need to have:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication
- An excellent work ethic and good initiative
- A proactive and helpful approach
- Flexible, adaptable nature
- Good IT and administration skills
- Full UK driving licence
This exciting career opportunity will come with a basic salary in the region of £16-20,000, 10% to 20% personal commission and the use of a pool car. For an on target performance you will earn £30-40,000, but there is obviously the scope to earn more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com