Lettings Negotiator – Well-respected Upmarket Agency – Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, Central London | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-05-09 09 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 09 July 2017
This well-respected and leading upmarket agency with a strong network of offices across London and the South of England, is currently looking to recruit for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of its experienced and dynamic team at its primary located office in Notting Hill.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking for a new challenge in a highly successful estate agency.
The company pride themselves on reputation and professionalism, and they are particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market, therefore you will need to be able to communicate effectively and be well presented.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong business acumen
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This role will come with a basic salary package of £14,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and realistic on-target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a car allowance and other company benefits.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, and you will also be required to work Saturday’s on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org