Lettings Negotiator – Well Respected Residential Estate Agency – Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-04-07 07 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 07 June 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a well respected residential estate agency for a highly motivated Lettings Negotiator to join the team at its market leading office based in Surbiton.
If you are looking for a challenging and successful career at a company with an enviable reputation in the local market, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
You will need to have obtained previous experience within a similar role as well as possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective Tenants
- Arranging and accompanying Tenants on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Giving feedback to Landlords
- Negotiation between Tenants and Landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
- Working closely with the Lettings Manager to identify new business opportunities
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage
- Ensuring that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective Tenants
- Actively supporting the branch in achieving the highest levels of customer service feedback from clients and suppliers
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with both Landlords and Tenants.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary dependent on experience and a highly-incentivised office commission package with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance in the first year.
A company car or car allowance is provided. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and every other Saturday 9am to 1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.